Stuck for quick and healthy snack recipes? Anna from Pepper’s Kitchen created these lemon protein balls. They’re absolutely delicious!
Packed with P3’s plant-based performance supplement and natural ingredients that support immunity and digestion, these energy-boosting balls are our go-to pre-workout snack.
- 1 lemon, rind and 2 TBS juice
- ½ cup (70g) raw cashews
- 2 cups (160g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (55g) shredded coconut
- ¼ cup of Purity Plant Protein’s Full Spectrum Protein + Probiotic
- 1 TBS (15g) chia seeds
- ¼ cup (90g) rice malt syrup
- 2 TBS (20g) coconut oil, melted
- 2 TBS raw buckwheat, optional
- In your food processor, add the cashews and blend until they resemble a fine crumb.
- Then add all other ingredients, except the buckwheat and blend until broken down and combined.
- Finally, if using, add the buckwheat and blend again – you do not want to over blend the buckwheat – it will give the balls a nice crunch.
- Take tablespoon amounts of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Place balls into the fridge or freezer and enjoy!