Mint and chocolate, is there a better combination? Nope! This delicious recipe – made by the wonderful Anna at Pepper’s Kitchen – is packed with our athlete-backed plant-based protein powder to boost your energy levels and fuel your body before a tough workout. It also contains our Complete Green Immunity supplement which supports your digestion function with heat-stable probiotics and fills the gaps in your diet with a comprehensive blend of organic fruits and leafy greens.
As with all of our products, both supplements are free from added nasties and an overload of sugar. We also ditched the synthetic and artificial ingredients to bring you a clean, plant-based, gluten, dairy and soy free product that complements your training and recovery.
INGREDIENTS (Serves 1 person)
- 1½ cups milk of choice
- 1 banana, chopped and frozen
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 2 TBS (20g) Purity Plant Protein full spectrum protein + probiotic
- 2 tsp Purity Plant Protein complete green immunity powder
- Place all ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth and creamy. For an extra strong hit of mint, add 1-2 drops of peppermint oil.
- Pour smoothie into a jar and top with cocoa nibs.
- If you want an extra hit of deliciousness, make some chocolate sauce by combining coconut oil, maple syrup and cocoa powder.
We love seeing you recreate recipes – and if you tag us in a photo on Instagram, we’ll repost it to our feed!